Rome was called the “Eternal City” by the ancient Romans because they believed that no matter what happened in the rest of the world, the city of Rome would always remain standing.
Venice’s museums are world-class; its 141 churches are galleries in themselves.
Italian food is very regional, so don’t expect to find cannoli everywhere (they are a specialty of Sicily
Tuscany, no other province has had more impact on Italian and European culture!
Call Us At 516 – 249 – 0719
Big Ben - London
The primary areas of tourist travel, including London, Brighton, Liverpool, Manchester and Bristol comes to mind. When visiting you might want to include the Tower of London and the House of Parliament. Other attractions including the British Museum, the West End Theatre, Tate Modern, and the Victoria and Albert Museum
• John Lennon’s home in Liverpool (a must for Beatles fans)
• Ferry boats in Bristol
• The Royal Pavilion in Brighton
• The City of Caves in Nottingham
• The Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester
Appreciate Barcelona, like Madrid, Barcelona is celebrated for its celebrating, late-evening eating, and memorable roads. You’ll discover a ton of history here, figure out how to rest until 10 pm, and have supper at 12 PM simply like local people do.
.Investigate the historical backdrop of Granada. This old Moorish city is one of my top pick in Spain.
. Investigate Madrid, the capital city is acclaimed for its exhibition halls, tapas, and incredible nightlife. This is a city that doesn’t begin until late. Ensure you see the Prado, probably the biggest exhibition hall on the planet, and the Royal Palace. You’ll likewise need to invest some energy walking around the primary square, Plaza Mayor.
- There are many wineries in Champagne and Bordeaux that you can visit in the hearts of French wine country. Normandy has delicious, locally produced cider and apple brandy if it’s to your liking.
- Enjoy the best of the French Riviera by visiting the cities of Marseille, Nice and Montpellier
- The French-Spanish border offers the culture in Biarritz
- You will want to See The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Tuileries Garden and many other unforgettable sights in Paris
- For easy access to skiing, snowboarding and mountaineering Head to Grenoble, in the French Alps
- For both French and German cultural heritage Check out the city of Strasbourg.